This map (click it for larger size) from 1912 shows the Glendale line of the Phoenix Street Railway in red. Note the former street names have nearly all changed, except for Glendale Avenue. “Central Avenue” is now 59th Ave. “Second Ave” with the north-south section is now 58th Ave.
Phoenix’s modern interurban, the METRO streetcars, may one day soon again serve Glendale and a commuter rail station at nearly the site of the former Santa Fe station.
See the same view today on Google Maps.